By Jay T. Bishoff,Louis R. Kavoussi
Written by way of famous specialists during this fast-changing box, this hugely useful textual content via Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has been completely revised and enormously expanded to hide what you must learn about today’s laparoscopic and robot expertise and methods. Atlas of Laparoscopic and robot Urologic surgical procedure is a concise, thorough, beautifully illustrated reference, excellent for studying new innovations or in brief reviewing prior to a case. You’ll be guided via today’s most sensible minimally invasive methods utilizing new surgical platforms and equipment, together with 3rd- and fourth-generation robot units. step by step illustrations, counsel and tips, and knowledge on issues is helping you sharpen your talents during this high-demand area.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader , behavior speedy searches, and regulate font sizes for optimum readability.
- Twenty brand-new chapters on digital camera and lens structures, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical method, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic easy prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- Cutting-edge topics together with matured recommendations for nephron sparing surgical procedure, cutting-edge nerve sparing for radical robot prostatectomy, cutting edge methods to regard ureteral strictures, up to date surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book PDF
Best internal medicine_1 books
Written for citizens and practitioners of otolaryngology, clinical oncology, radiation oncology, and maxiollofacial surgical procedure, this e-book offers the reader with a accomplished, concise dialogue of the easiest proof on hand on which to base scientific judgements wanted while handling sufferers with squamous mobilephone carcinomas of the oral hollow space, pharynx and larynx.
Concise, compact, fully-illustrated and simple to learn, Arrhythmia necessities, second variation offers designated, useful info on spotting and treating center rhythm disturbances for clinicians with any point of craftsmanship. the writer workforce, led via well known authority in cardiac electrophysiology, Dr.
Radiation treatment therapy results is a realistic consultant to universal and unusual toxicities which take place concerning radiation remedy. equipped through anatomic sector, from CNS to epidermis and extremities, it concisely and comprehensively experiences the indications, timing, preventative measures, and therapy of acute, behind schedule, and persistent radiation toxicities and gives evidence-based options for administration of either early and past due results.
Potent new remedies – from medicines to surgical procedure to units – are revolutionizing either consequence and well being in sufferers with center failure. Written with the non-specialist in brain, this sensible source distills loads of advanced details right into a refreshingly readable structure, with transparent informative diagrams and beneficial pull-out tables.
- PET Scan in Hodgkin Lymphoma: Role in Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Treatment
- Management of Breast Diseases
- Tratado de Gastroenterologia: da Graduação à Pós-graduação (Portuguese Edition)
- Advances in Pathobiology and Management of Paget’s Disease of Bone
- Cosmetic Photodynamic Therapy (Aesthetic Dermatology)
- Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach E-Book
Extra resources for Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book
Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book by Jay T. Bishoff,Louis R. Kavoussi