By Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker
* Discusses optical instrumentation for imaging, screening and analysis in molecules, tissues, and cells
* Covers the improvement and alertness of optical probes and strategies for imaging and drug screening
* Investigates the constitution and dynamics of biomolecular platforms, screening and drug discovery, and the prognosis and remedy of disease
Read Online or Download Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Similar biophysics books
The revised variation of this well known and bestselling name is the main finished unmarried textual content on all elements of biomaterials technology. It offers a balanced, insightful method of either the educational of the technological know-how and expertise of biomaterials and acts because the key reference for practitioners who're all in favour of the purposes of fabrics in drugs.
Biomateriomics is the holistic learn of organic fabric platforms. While such platforms are certainly advanced, we often come upon related parts -- common development blocks and hierarchical constitution motifs -- which bring about a various set of functionalities. Similar to the best way song or language arises from a restricted set of track notes and phrases, we take advantage of the relationships among shape and serve as in a significant means via spotting the similarities among Beethoven and bone, or Shakespeare and silk.
Now in its fourth version, rules of Tissue Engineering has been the convinced source within the box of tissue engineering for greater than a decade. The fourth variation offers an replace in this swiftly progressing box, combining the necessities for a common realizing of tissue development and improvement, the instruments and theoretical details had to layout tissues and organs, in addition to a presentation by way of the world’s specialists of what's presently recognized approximately each one particular organ process.
This e-book offers an creation to qualitative and quantitative points of human body structure. It seems to be at organic and physiological techniques and phenomena, together with a range of mathematical versions, displaying how physiological difficulties could be mathematically formulated and studied. It additionally illustrates how quite a lot of engineering and physics subject matters, together with electronics, fluid dynamics, good mechanics and keep an eye on conception can be utilized to explain and comprehend physiological procedures and structures.
- Physics and Chemistry Basis of Biotechnology (Focus on Biotechnology)
- Protein Prenylation, Part A: 29 (The Enzymes)
- Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Oncology (Medical Radiology)
- Ribosomes (Cellular Organelles)
Additional info for Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology)
Biophotonics, Part A: 360 (Methods in Enzymology) by Gerard Marriott,Ian Parker