By Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene
Service services are more and more occupied with providing triple-play bundles that include net, video, and VoIP services—as good as multi-play bundles containing much more complicated prone. Broadband community Architectures is the 1st complete advisor to designing, enforcing, and coping with the networks that make triple-play providers possible.
Hellberg, Greene, and Boyes current their field-tested most sensible practices and objectively review the tradeoffs linked to key up-front architectural judgements that stability the complexities of bundled companies and complex site visitors regulations. Broadband community Architectures not in simple terms files what's attainable in this speedily altering box of networking, however it additionally information how one can divide net entry into those extra subtle prone with really expert caliber of provider handling.
· An in-depth creation to next-generation triple-play providers: elements, integration, and enterprise connectivity
· Triple-play spine layout: MPLS, Layer three VPNs, and Broadband community Gateways (BNGs)/Broadband distant entry Servers (B-RAS)
· Protocols and techniques for integrating BNGs into strong triple-play networks
· Triple-play entry community layout: DSLAM architectures, aggregation networks, shipping, and Layer 2 tunneling
· VLAN-per-customer as opposed to service-per-VLAN architectures: merits and disadvantages
· PPP or DHCP: selecting the right entry protocol
· matters linked to working in wholesale, unbundled environments
· IP addressing and subscriber consultation management
· Broadband community defense, together with Denial of provider assaults and VoIP privacy
· the way forward for instant broadband: IMS, SIP, and non-SIP established mounted cellular convergence and instant video
Read or Download Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) PDF
Best telecommunications books
Quickly and effective Context-Aware prone supplies a radical rationalization of the state of the art in Context-Aware-Services (CAS). The authors describe all significant phrases and parts of CAS, defining context and discussing the necessities of context-aware purposes and their use in third new release providers.
Blunders correcting coding is frequently analyzed when it comes to its program to the separate degrees in the info community in isolation from each one other. during this clean procedure, the authors ponder the information community as a superchannel (a multi-layered entity) which permits blunders correcting coding to be evaluated because it is utilized to a couple of community layers as an entire.
This publication presents a superior evaluate of cellular phone programming focusing on either academia and undefined. The booklet covers all advertisement realizations of Symbian, home windows cellular and Linux structures. every one programming language (JAVA, Python, C/C++) and a collection of improvement environments are brought “step by way of step” making builders accustomed to present boundaries, pitfalls, and demanding situations.
Within the Nineteen Eighties, China confronted the huge activity of making, from scratch, the world over aggressive businesses. This problem was once particularly daunting within the details and communications expertise (ICT) area. the interior tale of China's High-Tech describes the emergence and development of this in China via a traditionally positioned research of China's prime technology park, Beijing's Zhongguancun, often referred to as China's Silicon Valley.
- Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation
- Troubleshooting Electronic Equipment (Tab Electronics)
- Wireless Security and Cryptography: Specifications and Implementations
- Communication Technology and Social Change: Theory and Implications (Routledge Communication Series)
- Anwendung von RFID-Systemen (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security)
Broadband Network Architectures: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services: Designing and Deploying Triple-Play Services (Radia Perlman Series in Computer Networking and Security) by Chris Hellberg,Truman Boyes,Dylan Greene