By Robert Grover,Kelly Visnak,Carmaine Ternes,Miranda Ericsson,Lissa Staley
Help your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing move via following this guide's procedure for developing and generating books.
• bargains librarians a vast evaluate of self-publishing and indicates them how they could turn into a part of the process
• gains interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing
• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing center
• contains sensible recommendation for buying began in self-publishing
• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and patrons