By Jeremy T. Miner,Lynn E. Miner,Jerry Griffith
This publication bargains an in depth research of the techniques and methodologies of winning collaborative furnish writing, in addition to sensible tips at the interpersonal management standards of handling grantseeking projects.
• 4 samples of funded collaborative offers, whole with annotations and reviewers' reviews, supply a kick off point for constructing your individual collaborative proposals
• incorporates a number of 179 pattern questionnaire goods valuable for producing a personalised Collaboration ranking shape in your particular situation
• features a entire assembly assessment shape containing 15 issues of attitudinal details from collaborators
• A bibliography includes greater than 70 major books, journals, theses, web pages, and different assets for grantseeking
• A worthy index enables cross-referencing vital subjects
Read Online or Download Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Enterprise ethics originated within the usa as an offshoot of theoretical ethics and as a part of a flow in utilized ethics that was once initiated with clinical ethics. even though a couple of small religious-based schools and universities provided classes in company ethics simply after the second one international conflict, company ethics as an instructional ?
This can be an intensive evaluation of the altering nature of yankee charitable property making plans from 1992-2012 together with over 50 charts and graphs. it truly is awarded in uncomplicated, visible model with each one web page containing a graph or chart, reviews at the value of the data, and information about the method in the back of the knowledge.
Nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung als Offensivkonzept für profitables Wachstum in Unternehmen und GesellschaftDie Fragestellung, wie die Verantwortung eines Unternehmens (Corporate Social accountability) konsistent bzw. mit Integrität in Kerngeschäft und enterprise verankert werden kann, beherrscht zunehmend die öffentliche Diskussion.
This ebook examines enterprise schooling from the point of view of the social sciences and arts, particularly sociology and ethics. specifically, it deals the infrequent mixture of liberal arts and enterprise administration schooling that's used to enquire how elements of commercial schooling may be chargeable for and attached to the distribution of wealth that at the moment dominates the worldwide financial system.
- Corporate Social Responsibility im Handel: Diskussion und empirische Evidenz des alternativen Betriebstyps Sozialmarkt (German Edition)
- Effective Nonprofit Management: Context and Environment
- Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
- Private Foundations: Tax Law and Compliance, 2016 Cumulative Supplement (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series)
- Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations: Policies and Practices
- Starting and Managing a Nonprofit Organization: A Legal Guide (Wiley Nonprofit Authority)
Additional info for Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors
Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors by Jeremy T. Miner,Lynn E. Miner,Jerry Griffith