By Liam Clegg
Read or Download Controlling the World Bank and IMF: Shareholders, Stakeholders, and the Politics of Concessional Lending (International Political Economy Series) PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Enterprise ethics originated within the usa as an offshoot of theoretical ethics and as a part of a move in utilized ethics that was once initiated with clinical ethics. even though a couple of small religious-based schools and universities provided classes in enterprise ethics simply after the second one international battle, company ethics as an instructional ?
This is often an in depth assessment of the altering nature of yank charitable property making plans from 1992-2012 together with over 50 charts and graphs. it's awarded in uncomplicated, visible style with each one web page containing a graph or chart, reviews at the value of the data, and information about the method at the back of the information.
Nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung als Offensivkonzept für profitables Wachstum in Unternehmen und GesellschaftDie Fragestellung, wie die Verantwortung eines Unternehmens (Corporate Social accountability) konsistent bzw. mit Integrität in Kerngeschäft und employer verankert werden kann, beherrscht zunehmend die öffentliche Diskussion.
This publication examines company schooling from the viewpoint of the social sciences and arts, particularly sociology and ethics. particularly, it deals the infrequent blend of liberal arts and company administration schooling that is used to enquire how elements of industrial schooling should be liable for and hooked up to the distribution of wealth that at present dominates the worldwide economic climate.
- Benchmarking for Nonprofits: How to Measure, Manage, and Improve Performance
- The Seven Faces of Philanthropy: A New Approach to Cultivating Major Donors (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Sector Series)
- Billions of Drops in Millions of Buckets: Why Philanthropy Doesn't Advance Social Progress
- Librarians As Community Partners: An Outreach Handbook
- Jump-Starting the Stalled Fundraising Campaign (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
- Public Service Management and Employment Relations in Europe: Emerging from the Crisis (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
Extra resources for Controlling the World Bank and IMF: Shareholders, Stakeholders, and the Politics of Concessional Lending (International Political Economy Series)
Controlling the World Bank and IMF: Shareholders, Stakeholders, and the Politics of Concessional Lending (International Political Economy Series) by Liam Clegg