By Ed Rickard
• It amasses compelling proof that the publication is an actual writing of Daniel, the good Jewish statesman who lived within the sixth century BC.
• It exhibits additionally that his publication properly predicts Jewish event in the course of the subsequent numerous centuries.
• It totally explains the riddle of the sixty nine weeks—the prophecy foretelling while Jesus might come. the answer offered here's the 1st to end up by way of right dates and calculations that the prophecy was once precisely fulfilled. it's also the 1st to allow Scripture itself determine the occasions framing the interval.
The booklet of Daniel is divinely inspired.
• In its research of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream picture, it's the first to set up conclusively what the toes signify. The feet—a photo of the ultimate nice empire ahead of Jesus returns—are the United international locations, and the feet are the 10 local governments now embracing almost all international locations of the world.
Jesus' go back is drawing near.
For these alive in the course of the Tribulation
• It revives and defends the traditional view of the church that the Antichrist will come from Syro-Iraq.
• It demonstrates that quickly after the Tribulation starts off, Egypt will assault Syria.
• It sketches out the opposite terrible establishing occasions of the Tribulation.
You dare now not omit the Rapture.
Read or Download Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel PDF
Best christian reference books
Faraway from being mundane, exploring God's be aware might be one of many maximum adventures of your existence! within the Bible you could engage with a dwelling God who desires a private dating with you. And during this distinctive workbook you are going to learn the way to interact His phrases like by no means earlier than. in accordance with the inductive research options outlines within the bestselling residing through the ebook, this workbook creates the chance to develop in religion and data via brief, functional routines and entire stories of the books of Ruth and James.
Even if you name it the "return of Christ," "the moment Coming," or the "Rapture," there was loads debate over the centuries approximately what the Bible teaches. Many have concluded the topic of Jesus' go back is just too complex, or too complicated to appreciate. One reader stated. .. "Reading, The go back used to be my 'light bulb' second.
Discover the importance of maternal metaphors within the writings of a first-century male missionary and theologianPaul hired metaphors of childbirth or breastfeeding in 4 out of the seven undisputed epistles. during this booklet, McNeel makes use of cognitive metaphor idea and social id research to envision the which means and serve as of those maternal metaphors.
This quantity is a biblical theological critique of the Apostles' Creed and a improvement of the position of the Holy Spirit within the church, the area, and the non-public adventure of Christian religion. It addresses the creed as a ancient record, an artifact of early Christian theological improvement, and a long-standing advisor for the shape and content material of that religion culture.
- The Word of God for the People of God: An Entryway to the Theological Interpretation of Scripture
- The Lamb and the Seven-Sealed Scroll (Understanding the Book of Revelation 2)
- Matthew and the Canon
- Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs (The People's Bible)
- "PRAYER" Speaking with GOD
Extra info for Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel
Daniel Explained: A Commentary on the Book of Daniel by Ed Rickard