By Edward J. Pawlak,Robert D. Vinter
Read Online or Download Designing and Planning Programs for Nonprofit and Government Organizations PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Enterprise ethics originated within the usa as an offshoot of theoretical ethics and as a part of a circulation in utilized ethics that was once initiated with clinical ethics. even supposing a couple of small religious-based schools and universities provided classes in enterprise ethics simply after the second one international struggle, enterprise ethics as an instructional ?
This is often an intensive overview of the altering nature of yankee charitable property making plans from 1992-2012 together with over 50 charts and graphs. it truly is offered in basic, visible model with each one web page containing a graph or chart, reviews at the value of the data, and information about the technique at the back of the information.
Nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung als Offensivkonzept für profitables Wachstum in Unternehmen und GesellschaftDie Fragestellung, wie die Verantwortung eines Unternehmens (Corporate Social accountability) konsistent bzw. mit Integrität in Kerngeschäft und employer verankert werden kann, beherrscht zunehmend die öffentliche Diskussion.
This ebook examines company schooling from the point of view of the social sciences and arts, in particular sociology and ethics. particularly, it deals the infrequent mixture of liberal arts and enterprise administration schooling that is used to enquire how elements of industrial schooling could be answerable for and attached to the distribution of wealth that at present dominates the worldwide economic climate.
- Public Sector Reformation: Values-driven Solutions to Fiscal Constraint
- Getting Funded: Proof-of-Concept, Due Diligence, Risk and Reward
- The Management of Non-Governmental Development Organizations
- Reinventing Your Board: A Step-by-Step Guide to Implementing Policy Governance (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- Responsible Investment and the Claim of Corporate Change: A Sensemaking Perspective on How Institutional Investors May Drive Corporate Social Responsibility: ... BUSINESS SCHOOL Schloß Reichartshausen)
- Social Movements for Good: How Companies and Causes Create Viral Change
Extra resources for Designing and Planning Programs for Nonprofit and Government Organizations
Designing and Planning Programs for Nonprofit and Government Organizations by Edward J. Pawlak,Robert D. Vinter