By Michael P. Federle,Siva P. Raman
Ideal for trainees and training radiologists, Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, 3rd Edition offers complete insurance of each very important subject in stomach and gastrointestinal imaging. that includes an elevated variety of illustrations, graphics, and multimodality imaging, this up to date scientific reference ebook will provide help to in spotting the attribute and version appearances of either common and unusual stomach issues. User-friendly bulleted textual content and a uniform bankruptcy structure permit quick and easy entry to the an important wisdom you need!
- Expanded insurance of an important issues and trends in fluoroscopic assessment of the GI tract, together with assessment of sufferers ahead of and after bariatric surgical procedure, fundoplication, and surgical procedure for esophageal carcinoma.
- Updated sections overlaying issues of the liver, biliary tract, and pancreas with info and photographs concerning new type and therapy implications for pancreatitis, together with autoimmune (IgG4-related) pancreatitis.
- Increased variety of illustrations of all applicable imaging modalities, equivalent to multiplanar CT, sonography, MR, and PET/CT.
- Offers info on all sorts of acute and persistent hepatitis and cirrhosis, in addition to serious wisdom concerning imaging innovations that permit radiologists to tell apart between focal lesions within the cirrhotic liver.
- Essential information is distilled right into a succinct, bulleted structure with a variety of high quality photos and "Key evidence" containers to facilitate studying.
Read or Download Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
Written for citizens and practitioners of otolaryngology, scientific oncology, radiation oncology, and maxiollofacial surgical procedure, this ebook offers the reader with a entire, concise dialogue of the easiest proof on hand on which to base medical judgements wanted whilst dealing with sufferers with squamous mobilephone carcinomas of the oral hollow space, pharynx and larynx.
Concise, compact, fully-illustrated and simple to learn, Arrhythmia necessities, second variation offers distinctive, functional details on spotting and treating center rhythm disturbances for clinicians with any point of craftsmanship. the writer group, led by means of well known authority in cardiac electrophysiology, Dr.
Radiation treatment remedy results is a realistic advisor to universal and unusual toxicities which take place with regards to radiation remedy. equipped by way of anatomic area, from CNS to dermis and extremities, it concisely and comprehensively reports the indications, timing, preventative measures, and therapy of acute, not on time, and persistent radiation toxicities and offers evidence-based suggestions for administration of either early and past due results.
Potent new remedies – from medicines to surgical procedure to units – are revolutionizing either consequence and health in sufferers with center failure. Written with the non-specialist in brain, this sensible source distills loads of advanced info right into a refreshingly readable structure, with transparent informative diagrams and invaluable pull-out tables.
- Prostate and Other Genitourinary Cancers: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
- Pathology of the Bile Duct
- Sleep Disorders Medicine: Basic Science, Technical Considerations and Clinical Aspects
- A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Endocrinology
- Biology and Management of Unusual Plasma Cell Dyscrasias
- Brain Function and Responsiveness in Disorders of Consciousness
Extra resources for Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book
Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal E-Book by Michael P. Federle,Siva P. Raman